Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 2015 Julep Fushia Fizzy Mystery Box Reveal

I've had a lot of unboxing fun this month! I don't normally have this many boxes all at once but it's my b-day month so I may have splurged a little bit! 

I've had a subscription to Julep for a couple years now, but I haven't taken it in about a year. I just haven't cancelled it totally yet. I'm locked into an older plan but it's $19.99 a month and I can skip if I want. I want to say in the newer plans you can't skip every month and it's might be $24.00 but you can mix and match your box. I'm locked into to pre-made styles boxes. If you don't always want nail polish they usually have a beauty box too. My favorite product is actually their Bare Face facial oil! Of course now I wash my face with coconut oil! That stuff is the best for so many reasons. 

The September Box is looking pretty promising and I might just have to take it. Here is a sneak peak. The window opens on the 21st and it looks to be a lot of colors and products I would love. 
We'll just have to wait and see. Anyhoo! 

They do mystery boxes ever month or two and I ended finding a coupon to use so I got it for 50% off.
Here is my youtube unboxing video!




I honestly got a really great mystery box and I love all the products! I haven't tried the nail polish yet but I thought I'd break down the products more now that I've had a few days with them. 


Beach Tonic - $23.00/18.50 for Mavens
Lock Down Your Brows -$ 22.00/16.70 for Mavens
Nail Decals $6.00
Nail Polish $14.00/11 for Mavens
Left to right - Trisha, Jenny, Connie, & Mariska

Total Value $107 or around $85 for Mavens

So for $12.50 I got a great mystery box. 

I love the Beach Tonic! I used it after my shower yesterday. It smells wonderful and moisturizes nicely. It's not to oily and soaks in nicely.

I wasn't sure about the Lock Down your Brows. It's a clear gel that not only helps shape your brows with out a flaky feeling. It's conditions and promotes regrowth. You can wear it in the day and at night for repair. I tried it both day and night. It felt nice and gave a little definition to my brows.
 I would recommend this product. 

The nail colors are perfect shades for me and like I mentioned in the video no doubles for me! I read that Connie is more of a Jelly formula than a Creme. Mariska is Orange with pink shimmer but I read that the shimmer doesn't really show and that it's a bright neon orange. I actually love that it's neon. 
I think I might try it on today with the nail decals. 

I'm kind of obsessed with the color orange lately. Maybe it's fall in the air! 

Anyhoo! Julep has great products and I would highly recommend them to anyone!
You don't have to have the subscription to shop but if you think you'd like to subscribe just click my link below. 


What's your favorite part of my box? What's your favorite subscription box?

No comments:

Post a Comment