Monday, August 24, 2015

Marathon Monday: Week 1

HI! Welcome to Marathon Monday! No, I'm not talking about a Netflix marathon! Although I do enjoy those on occasion. I'm going to start a VLOG (video blog for those that don't know) hopefully every Monday. This will be a little glimpse into my journey to running my 2nd Half Marathon. 



I started my fall training today after very little running this summer! So it kinda feels like starting over and that is hard, but it also just felt great to get out and run! Along the way I'd love to be an encouragement to you especially if you are a runner or wanting to become one. I've only been running since Jan 2014! It's changed my life!  If you have questions I'm happy to help! I've learned a lot! I'm going to share a video soon on my journey but today is a short one! 

Here is VLOG #1 - Marathon Monday Week 1 of 13!!



Thanks and Enjoy! 

If you have any questions let me know and I'll save them for a little Q&A Blog post soon! 
Stick around because I'm also going to do some review of items I use for running! First one will be the Apple Watch I got for my b-day a few weeks ago!  












No comments:

Post a Comment